Installing a Commercial Solar system is like any other financial investment. It is crucial to consider all the elements of that investment such as cash flows, capital expenditure, risks, and ongoing costs.
To determine if Solar is a good investment for your business you must take into consideration all these elements. CGS Commercial will create a financial model for the project which incorporates all these important elements.
CGS Commercial will size your Solar PV system accordingly. We will ensure not to oversize the solar system on your commercial premises to prevent over capitalising and hence wasted resources. On the other hand, under-sizing can mean a lost opportunity for very high marginal returns.
CGS Commercial can prepare comprehensive financial projections and modelling for business or organisation.
A Typical financial model will include:
- Initial outlay or capital cost of the solar investment.
- An analysis of the buildings electricity consumption and usage. CGS Commercial can interpret the past 12 months of electricity usage data from your metre right down to 30min intervals. We can then over historic solar production to give you an accurate estimate of what various commercial solar systems sizes will achieve.
- Approximate electricity generation of the Solar system
- On-site solar utilisation rates and tariffs.
- Projections of future electricity price increases rise assumptions.
- Solar panel efficiency degradation and minimum warranted output.
CGS Commercial will provide you with this complete financial model including the data and assumptions allowing you to make a correct informed investment decision. You will also have the ability to validate your investment decision after installation using our intelligent monitoring solutions.