OUR CANBERRA SOLAR PANEL SERVICES
As one of the leading Australian owned and directed solar suppliers and installers in Canberra, we understand the importance of working with a company that you can trust for solar installation in Canberra. We work to provide exceptional solar panel services in Canberra that take advantage of land positioning, reduce the reliance on electricity mains and will last for years to come. What’s more, we’re an Approved Solar Retailer that’s transparent, honest and will openly discuss the solar panel Canberra costs with you from the very beginning.
The breadth of service offerings from Captain Green Solar range from solar system Canberra supply, to system size and design, installation, servicing and after-sale customer service. For those with existing solar panels in Canberra, we also offer cleaning and maintenance on all types of solar systems. Servicing the Australian Capital Territory and Canberra, we deliver comprehensive solar systems and solar maintenance tailored to meet the specific demands of each site.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING SOLAR PANELS IN CANBERRA?
Several benefits come with introducing solar panels and battery storage in Canberra.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: Solar power is, without a doubt, much better for the environment than relying on the power grid alone. Taking additional steps to minimise your carbon footprint, such as using your appliances during the daytime hours and installing energy-efficient light bulbs, can also go a long way in further protecting the environment.
- Fantastic ROI: Solar panels provide a great return on your initial investment. You should have no trouble recovering the initial solar panels cost in Canberra over the service life of your solar system.
- Cost Savings: Depending on the type of solar technology installed, your property orientation and the amount of power your household uses daily, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year in electricity bills. Check out our convenient solar panel savings calculator to find out how much money you can save each year from panels and solar battery storage on your electricity bill.
- Solar Panel Initiatives and Rebates: Per the ACT government, home and business owners that choose rooftop solar power may be eligible for solar panels in Canberra rebates under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme from the both the federal government and the ACT Government.
- Increased Property Value: Not only can the addition of solar to your Canberra home serve as an increased incentive to future home buyers, but it can increase the overall value of your property. Using the best solar installers in Canberra and keeping your solar panels well maintained will also help to maximise your home’s overall value.
- Peace of Mind: Across the country, electricity rates are only increasing. This can be a daunting prospect for many households in Canberra. Switching to solar energy in Canberra will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your home or commercial solar won’t be affected by these rapidly growing rates.
With the growing costs of electricity bills in Australia, it makes sense to move to a cost-effective energy source that also benefits the environment. Whether you’re looking to make the switch for your business or home in Canberra, Captain Green are here to help. Don’t be tempted by ridiculously cheap, low-quality rooftop solar PV installation services; work with a trustworthy and professional solar power company. Australian owned and operated; Captain Green committed to providing high-quality solar power systems to those living and working in Canberra.
THE CAPTAIN GREEN SOLAR METHOD
Our process begins with an introductory consultation over the phone, where we’ll discuss your site, your current electricity bill, the solar technology you’re looking at and how much energy you’d like to generate with solar in Canberra. We offer a variety of solar solutions to suit a wide variety of properties across the ACT.
If your property is a good candidate for solar panels Canberra, we’ll get started on designing a customised solar energy system size for the site. To maximise the energy generated with solar panels, we focus on creating solar systems that are entirely tailored to the orientation and positioning of the property, and how much power it plans on generating with the new solar panel technology.
The next step involves the implementation and installation process. Captain green operate with fully qualified solar panel installers in Canberra. Once we’ve signed off on the solar system design and technology, we’ll provide an unparalleled, seamless installation process that you won’t find elsewhere. We won’t drag the chain, and we’ll take care of everything from inspections to permits and interconnection. No solar system installation job is too big or too small for Captain Green Solar.
Once you’re all set up with your new solar power system from Captain Green Solar, you’ll begin saving money with your new investment almost immediately. When we’ve finished our installation of solar panels, our solar system services do not stop there. Captain Green offer extensive services to all existing solar panel setups to all in Canberra. Our after-sale support and existing panel maintenance include routine servicing, cleaning and any required repairs.
At Captain Green Solar, we are committed to prioritising our Canberra solar power customers; ensuring that every need is met with our solar technology and ongoing support. If you’d like to enquire about a Canberra solar energy system, contact us today. We’re your go-to residential and commercial solar retailer for all solar technology in Canberra.
HOW DOES THE FEED-IN TARIFF WORK?
Feed-in tariffs refer to the amount of money that an electric provider will reimburse you for any excess solar PV energy generated and converted into AC power. All of the unused energy your solar panel system collects are measured, and will automatically kickback to the mains power grid. Feed in tariff rates can vary, depending on your location in Canberra and your selected electricity provider. Generally, feed in tariff rates range from 8 to 12 cents per kWh.
Captain Green always recommend contacting your electric provider directly to find out how their feed-in tariff program works and the rates at which they pay for excess energy from rooftop solar. The independent website WATTever can also help to compare feed-in tariffs Canberra and across Australia.
The best way to maximise your feed-in tariff payments is to use most of your power generation during peak sunlight hours. This includes using your major appliances, such as your dishwasher and washing machine, during these peak hours. It can also be beneficial to purchase energy-efficient appliances and light bulbs for your home or business.
SOLAR PANELS ENGINEERED FOR EFFICIENCY
Here at Captain Green, we only carry the top-quality products manufactured by the best solar power suppliers in Australia. Some of the best solar panels in Canberra we offer include:
- JinkoSolar Cheetah Plus
- JinkoSolar Tiger N-Type
- Q Cells Q.Peak Duo-G6+
- LG NeOn2
- Aleo X59
Our solar experts work directly with property owners to help them work out which solar technology options are right for them. In addition to solar panels from one of the leading solar suppliers in Canberra, we also offer solar packages to our customers. Our rooftop solar panel packages include an inverter, roof mounting and electrical kits, as well as comprehensive and complete solar panel installation in Canberra.
We offer five levels of solar power systems in Canberra to ensure every customer can generate the amount of solar power that they require.
- 3kW Solar System: This system size typically includes 8 to 12 panels and produces between 10 and 13kWh daily.
- 5kW Solar System: This system typically includes 14 to 17 panels and produces between 16 and 21kWh daily.
- 6.6kW Solar System: This system typically includes 18 to 24 panels and produces between 24 and 28kWh daily.
- 7.7kW Solar System: This system typically includes 21 to 25 panels and produces between 28 and 32kWh daily.
- 10kW Solar System: This system size typically includes 27 to 33 panels and produces between 36 and 42kWh daily.
- 15kW Solar System: This system typically includes 40 to 50 panels and produces between 54 and 64kWh daily.
- 20kW Solar System: This system typically includes 55 to 60 panels and produces between 72 and 85kWh daily.
- 30kW Solar System: This system size is typically best for commercial use and includes 82 to 100 panels and produces between 109 and 127kWh daily.
Our solar power specialists will explain your options and solar panels in Canberra prices to help you select the system that best meets your needs and fits your budget.
WHY CHOOSE CAPTAIN GREEN SOLAR IN CANBERRA?
With the increased popularity of solar power, more and more solar panel companies are opening up in Canberra. The experienced team at Captain Green Solar have been helping home, and business owners make the switch to solar energy for more than ten years across Australia. During this time, we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for being the best solar company in Canberra and for delivering top-quality service on every job we complete.
Captain Green Solar is a CEC Approved Solar Retailer and a member of the Smart Energy Council, Clean Energy Council and the Master Electricians. Best of all, we are one of the few 100% Australian owned and operated solar companies in Canberra. Additionally, we offer exceptional customer service. We never treat you like just another customer. Instead, our team works directly with you to ensure you select the solar power system that best meets your specific needs.
HOW LONG DOES THE SOLAR INSTALLATION IN CANBERRA TAKE?
There are a few important steps involved in the solar power installation process in Canberra. The first step includes the application for permission to build a PV solar power grid on your business or residential property. It typically takes our team between one and two weeks to complete the entire application process and an additional week for the application to be approved. However, there are some circumstances where approval may take longer.
Once the application has been approved, we’ll order the required supplies and confirm a date to complete the solar system installation. Our CEC-accredited panel installers can usually complete the installation in one day, but the location and size of the solar panels and weather conditions can necessitate additional working days. On average, we complete rooftop solar installations in the city of Canberra within 4 to 8 weeks and a regional installation in 4 to 12 weeks.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
So, want to learn more about our solar options in Canberra? Whether you’re ready to get started today, or you want to dig a little bit deeper, we’re always here for a chat. Schedule a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation today, and we’ll tell you everything you need to know. Our solar system design experts will devise a customised solar power system to suit your lifestyle, your property and your budget. At the end of our call, we’ll provide a no-obligation quote on solar panel supply and installation in Canberra. At Captain Green Solar, we’re committed to delivering the perfect solar panel solution for all of our Canberra customers.
Call our office at 1300 361 682 to schedule your free consultation or to learn more about our solar deals in Canberra.