HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO INSTALL SOLAR?
The cost of solar panel installation Hobart will come down to a number of factors. For starters, the size, make, and model of the solar panels Hobart selections play a major role in the overall costs. Furthermore, the property, orientation, type of roofing and whether a separate mounting system is needed will also determine the costs involved in solar panel installation.
You may be eligible for a Hobart and Tasmania solar rebates on your solar panels systems through the Government’s Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme, with our small scale technology certificates. You may also choose a cost-effective solution with one of our solar panel packages that include the panels, installation and solar inverters. Between the costs savings in electricity bills, feed-in tariffs awarded for excess solar energy collection, our solar panel packages and the solar rebates in Hobart, most property owners see a relatively fast positive return on their investment of solar.
Captain Green offer upfront, honest and transparent solar panel Hobart pricing models. You can start by scheduling your free 30 minutes, no-obligation consultation with one of our solar power technicians in Hobart. Our solar experts will assess your existing electricity usage, discuss the amount of power required, inspect your property and provide you with a complete solar panel report, including costs.
HOW MUCH SOLAR POWER DO I NEED?
We offer five levels of solar power systems in Hobart to ensure every customer can generate the amount of solar power that they require. We strongly recommend that our customers purchase one of our solar panel packages to reap even more benefits from our solar offerings. In addition to solar panels from one of the leading suppliers in Australia, our packages include complete installation, inverters, roof mounting and electrical kits.
In Hobart, we offer five different levels of solar panel power to make sure there is an opportunity for each of our Tasmanian customers to generate the power they need. Our solar panel systems are:
- 3kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 8 to 12 panels and produces between 10 and 13kWh daily.
- 5kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 14 to 17 panels and produces between 16 and 21kWh daily.
- 6.6kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 18 to 24 panels and produces between 24 and 28kWh daily.
- 7.7kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 21 to 25 panels and produces between 28 and 32kWh daily.
- 10kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 27 to 33 panels and produces between 36 and 42kWh daily.
- 15kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 40 to 50 panels and produces between 54 and 64kWh daily.
- 20kW Solar System: This size of system typically includes 55 to 60 panels and produces between 72 and 85kWh daily.
- 30kW Solar System: This size of system is typically suited for commercial use and includes 82 to 100 panels and produces between 109 and 127kWh daily.
Still not sure which one is right for you? Our solar power experts will discuss your current power circumstances and the solar panels in Hobart that best meets your needs while aligning with your budget.
WHICH SOLAR PANELS SHOULD I INSTALL?
At Captain Green Solar, quality is at the centre of everything that we do. We’re committed to providing quality power systems and can afford to do so with our high-quality technicians and partnerships with the best quality solar suppliers in Hobart. Our most popular products include:
• Jinko Cheetah Plus: Panels come with a 25-year performance warranty and 20.22% module efficiency.
• Jinko Tiger N-Type: Panels come with a 30-year performance warranty and a 20.68% module efficiency.
• Q Cells Q.Peak Duo-G6+: Panels come with a 25-year performance warranty and a 19.5% module efficiency.
• LG NeON2: Panels come with a 25-year performance warranty and a 20.4% module efficiency.
• Aleo X59: Panels come with a 25-year performance warranty and a 19.2% module efficiency.
If you’re not sure which solar panels in Hobart are right for your home or business, we can help. As well as assessing your property fro the accurate solar panel system size, we’ll also make sure the brand of solar panel that is installed is well-aligned with your individual requirements.
On top of standard solar panel installation Hobart services, we also offer comprehensive panel services for every type of property. Our solar services include maintenance, cleaning, repairs and general services. Members of the Clean Energy Council, we’re committed to thorough and comprehensive solar care.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF GOING SOLAR?
There is a myriad of benefits that come with switching to solar in Hobart. Here are the main ones:
- Savings: Depending on the type of solar power installed, your property location and the amount of energy that your building uses, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your electricity bills each year with solar panel installation. Check out our convenient solar panel savings calculator to find out just how much money you can save each year when you install solar in Hobart.
- Incentivised Solar Installation: Per the Tasmanian government, property owners that use solar power may be eligible for solar panel Hobart rebates under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme under both the Federal and State Government.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: Installing solar panels on your property will reduce your overall carbon footprint. Relying on this renewable energy source is much better for the environment than relying on fossil fuels.
- Great ROI: Installing solar panels in Hobart will provide a fantastic return on your initial investment. You should have no trouble recovering the initial solar panel installation expenses over the service life of your solar energy system in Hobart.
- Enhanced Property Value: Properties in Hobart with solar panels installed will sell for more, and faster than properties that do not have solar installed. Using the most reliable solar installers in Hobart to keep your solar panels well maintained will also work to maximise your property’s overall value.
- Peace of Mind: Across Tasmania and Australia, electricity rates are only getting more expensive. A daunting prospect for many property owners in Hobart, switching to solar can provide peace of mind that you’re ahead of the curve and will not be impacted by these rapidly growing electricity rates.
It makes sense to move to a cost-effective, sustainable and renewable energy source like solar for your property in Hobart. What makes even more sense, is to choose a solar power company that you know you can trust. Captain Green are Australia’s leading solar panel installers; supporting the switch to solar in Hobart for more than 10 years.
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN A SOLAR POWER COMPANY?
Given that solar panels necessitate a significant investment, you should only be working with the best and most trusted solar panel installers in Hobart. Work with a company that boasts both experience and understanding of your property in Hobart. You should be able to oversee a track record of success to prove that they are trusted, responsible and provide high-quality solar technology services across Tasmania. What’s more, a trusted solar power company should cover their products and installations with extended warranties.
Captain Green Solar are one of the longest-established solar panel suppliers and installers in Australia. For well over a decade, we’ve been helping businesses and homeowners reduce their electricity bills with our selection of high-quality, reliable and exceptional solar energy systems. We’ve already completed nearly a quarter of a million installations throughout the country. Thanks to our ability to cater to any demands and our commitment to remaining at the forefront of our industry, we’ve grown to become the largest and most trusted solar panel supplier in Hobart.
Whether you need a new installation or solar panel repairs in Hobart, you needn’t look any further than Captain Green Solar.
HOW LONG DOES A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION IN HOBART TAKE?
For commercial sites, it can take up to three days to install a large solar system on a building’s roof. However, we regularly complete residential installations to the highest standards in just one day; allowing for minimal disruption to your busy schedule. It’s these quick turnarounds that have helped us become the nation’s most leading solar panel supplier and installer. If you want to get up and running with solar energy as soon as possible, we’re your guys.
Captain Green are proud to be an Approved Solar Retailer of the Clean Energy Council (CEC) of Australia because it highlights our commitment to helping the local communities. You can trust our technicians for honest, professional advice. And, you won’t find better solar deals in Hobart elsewhere. Give us a call today to find out more about our solar panel Hobart deals and how you can start saving money today.
THE CAPTAIN GREEN SOLAR METHOD
The Captain Green method begins with an uncomplicated consultation over the phone, where we’ll discuss your property, your current electricity bills, the solar panel system you’re after and how much energy you’d like to generate with your new solar system. We offer a wide variety of commercials and residential solar panel solutions to suit both large- and small-scale sites.
If your property is a good candidate for solar panels in Hobart, Tasmania, we’ll get started designing a tailored energy system right away. To maximise energy generation with solar, we concentrate on creating solar systems that are completely customised to the orientation of the land, and how much energy you plan on generating.
We will then kickstart the solar panel installation process. Working with the best solar panel installers Hobart has to offer; our qualified technicians handle everything within the installation process; from inspections to permits and interconnection in Hobart.
Finally, you’ll be all set up with your new solar panel system in Hobart. You will notice the savings on electricity expenses almost immediately. Once the entire solar panel installation Hobart process has finished, Captain Green offer ongoing customer support that entails maintenance, cleaning, repairs and answering all questions. Customer service is our number one priority for solar panel installation in Hobart.
Captain Green Solar are committed to diligently caring for solar panels and ensuring every need is met for our loyal Hobart solar power customers. Passionate about educating and helping those in Hobart to embrace the benefits that come with switching to solar power, we’re here to show you how to make your property greener, cleaner and more sustainable with our high-quality solar panel systems.
If you’re ready to go ahead with solar panel installation in Hobart or would like to discuss your next step with a technician, we’ll schedule a free, 30-minute no-obligation solar energy consultation with one of our experts. Contact our office at 1300 361 682 to book your initial appointment online today with Captain Green.