After having being in the Solar Industry since 2010, we can tell you for a fact that when you come across a solar deal that “sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!”.
There are many newly established companies who have decided to cash in on the ‘solar gold rush’. Many of them have disappeared long before the warranty claims have started to roll in. Hence, leaving many customers in the dark with no support or a system that is dysfunctional.
To help you make the right decision, we have put together the Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Captain Green as your Solar Retailer!
1. You have the peace of mind of dealing with one of Australia’s largest and longest serving National Solar Company, established for nearly a decade now, since 2010 with over 150,000 Panels installed across Australia
2. We offer Premium Quality Systems at Heavily Discounted Prices. Our relationship with Reputable Manufacturers has allowed us to offer you ‘Top of the Range’ Tier 1 Panels held by brands such as Jinko Solar – Who are certified as the World’s No.1 Brand by Bloomberg New Energy Finance. All our products carry Local Australian Service and Support.
3. We have been established long enough to prove to you that we honour our customers warranty and stand behind the system for many years to come. Many companies have only recently started operating, with ‘little to no’ proven reputation or experience.
4. Our reviews are amongst the best in the industry. We have been endorsed as a Gold Rated Installer with an average rating of 4.2/5 which we have maintained through excellent support and after-sales over the past decade. We are also a Member and Approved Retailer of the Clean Energy Council (CEC).
5. We believe in investing in the Australian economy. We don’t outsource our staff to an overseas country. We only employ qualified people located in Australia and we partner up with CEC Accredited installers and designers with proven workmanship quality. By investing with us, you will be keeping jobs in Australia and putting money back into the Australian economy.