After you have placed your order with one of our experienced solar consultants, we handle everything to make sure your installation and connection is completed professionally and efficiently. To give you a better understanding of the procedures involved in bringing you solar energy which will deeply cut your costs for electricity usage; below are the steps outlined:

Week 1-2: Application

After your order is received, we submit an application to the power network to notify them that we want to install a PV grid connect system on your property. We endeavour to lodge this application within 1 week, depending on how quickly we receive the necessary information.

Week 2-3: Approval

Once your application is lodged, we usually receive approval to install a PV array grid connect system in 3 – 5 working days.

This might take a bit longer if your utility has requested for a manual assesment or further information; we endavour to expedite this process in this case.

Week 4-12: Installation

Your dedicated Account Manager will work with you to schedule a date to get your system installed. There are a few factors that need to be taken into consideration when installing your system. These factors include location,freight, size of system, your lifestyle and schedule that go into planning for the installation date.

When our team helps you nail down an installation date, your solar panel install will be provided by our highly experienced and CEC Accredited installers and designers; the installation is usually completed within a day. If we require addtioinal time to complete we will let you know ahead of time.

Please note: Our estimated supply and install time is 4-8 weeks for Metro installations & 4-12 weeks for Regional installations.

Payment

A 10% deposit would have been received to secure the deal. The remainder 90% of payment is due on completion of the installation.

Payment can be made via Mastercard, Visa, BPAY, Cheque or EFT Bank Transfer.

You can also click here to make payment.

Week 8-12: Meter Upgrade and Warranty Information

After your install, we will brief you on the metering process (also known as Meter upgrade, connection to the grid) and send you and your electricity retailer (if permitted) all the necessary information. This usually includes all the paperwork required by you or your electricity retailer to raise a Request for Service Works in order to get your Meter upgraded. We also send you a Warranty Pack that contains all important warranty information with relation to your Solar purchase within 14 days of the installation being completed.

What Our Recent Customers Have to Say!

  • I recently had a 13.2kW Solar System installed by Captain Green in Sydney. The people I spoke and emailed with... read more

    Matt Pearce Avatar
    Matt Pearce
    06 Oct 2021

    Excellent service. Excellent price. A thank you to Yaseen for helping us pick the right system, after hearing our power... read more

    R D Avatar
    R D
    01 Oct 2021

    They were so professional organising the installation. Their installer did an amazing job and we are so happy... read more

    Danny Gaiquy Avatar
    Danny Gaiquy
    10 Sep 2021
  • Installation went well apart from the rain. Chris and Brad on are very professional..no problems...now to sit back and enjoy... read more

    cootamodels1 Avatar
    cootamodels1
    02 Jul 2021

    Very professional install team when doing job in Melbourne. Friendly manner with thorough approach gets the job done efficiently.
    Thanks for...
    read more

    Roger Wallace Avatar
    Roger Wallace
    23 Jun 2021

    Very professional install team when doing job in Melbourne. Friendly manner with thorough approach gets the job done efficiently.Thanks for... read more

    Roger Wallace Avatar
    Roger Wallace
    23 Jun 2021
  • Had an excellent experience from start to finish. Clear, well-explained quote and thorough paperwork ensured I knew exactly what I... read more

    Brook Foy Avatar
    Brook Foy
    24 May 2021

    The staff were very knowledgeable and up front. And the installation was very quick and easy! Would definitely recommend.

    Dan Gonzalez (Dango) Avatar
    Dan Gonzalez (Dango)
    24 May 2021

    Highly recommend Captain Green Solar. They removed my old system and provided me an upgraded 10.56kw system. They completed the... read more

    Chris Pante Avatar
    Chris Pante
    24 May 2021